- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Vitamins in Foods Infographic
Everyone needs vitamins, without vitamins, the cells in our bodies will die and the bodily functions would stop. There are multivitamins sold in stores, but did you know that our bodies absorb only half the vitamins that are synthetic?
Vitamins contained in fruit and vegetables are highly recommended, they are safe, inexpensive and the body absorbs almost all the vitamins contained in them. Below is the list of all the vitamins contained in your favorite fruit and vegetables.
(Click on image to enlarge)