- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
- 15 Of The Most Common Nutrient Deficiencies Most Americans Have
- This One Spice Will Turn Your Bath Into A Super Detox Experience
- 12 Toxic Compounds Hiding In This One Thing You Use Every Single Day
- The Absolute Best People Food That You Can Share With Your Pooch
- 15 Super Foods For Women Who Want To Be Smarter, Leaner, And Stronger
- The Amazing, Edible Weed That Is Packed With Nutrition
Pregnancy 101: The Changes in the Body Infographic
Being pregnant is one of the best moments of a woman’s life. There is nothing better than welcoming another person in this world – a brand new person, who is part of you and your loved one.
When a woman gets pregnant, her body also adjusts to her situation by undergoing change to accommodate the growing fetus and to prepare for the arrival of the baby. When the fetus is formed, her body is now supporting two beings which is exhausting for the body systems, that is why the body has to adjust.
Below is an infographic of the certain changes that you should expect when you are expecting.
(Click on image to enlarge)