- Is There A Correlation Between Creativity And Not Socializing?
- 3 Excellent ‘Because’ To Why Sprouted Grains Are Good For You
- 7 Healthy And Easy To Make Salads For Each Day Of Your Week Video
- The Science Of Alcohol Addiction
- Hunger Scale And Guide To Mindful Eating Infographic
- Bountiful Year: What To Eat, When To Eat It Infographic
- Healthy Food Substitutions For A Guilt-Free Diet Infographic
Pregnancy 101: The Changes in the Body Infographic
Being pregnant is one of the best moments of a woman’s life. There is nothing better than welcoming another person in this world – a brand new person, who is part of you and your loved one.
When a woman gets pregnant, her body also adjusts to her situation by undergoing change to accommodate the growing fetus and to prepare for the arrival of the baby. When the fetus is formed, her body is now supporting two beings which is exhausting for the body systems, that is why the body has to adjust.
Below is an infographic of the certain changes that you should expect when you are expecting.
(Click on image to enlarge)