- 4 Healthy Body And Soul Warming Recipes For Cold Winter Days (We Love #1!)
- Eight Smoothie Recipes To Prevent Heart Attacks And Lower Your Risk Of Cancer
- These 10 Ayurvedic Tips Will Keep You Healthy!
- Why Does The Brain Have 2 Halves?
- 14 Non-Toxic Ways To End Stinky Piggies (#12 Will Make You LOL)
- Surprising Signs Your Body Is Too Acidic And 10 Ways To Fix It
- 6 Terrific Tips For Fighting Stomach Flu
Pregnancy 101: The Changes in the Body Infographic
Being pregnant is one of the best moments of a woman’s life. There is nothing better than welcoming another person in this world – a brand new person, who is part of you and your loved one.
When a woman gets pregnant, her body also adjusts to her situation by undergoing change to accommodate the growing fetus and to prepare for the arrival of the baby. When the fetus is formed, her body is now supporting two beings which is exhausting for the body systems, that is why the body has to adjust.
Below is an infographic of the certain changes that you should expect when you are expecting.
(Click on image to enlarge)