- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Pregnancy 101: The Changes in the Body Infographic
Being pregnant is one of the best moments of a woman’s life. There is nothing better than welcoming another person in this world – a brand new person, who is part of you and your loved one.
When a woman gets pregnant, her body also adjusts to her situation by undergoing change to accommodate the growing fetus and to prepare for the arrival of the baby. When the fetus is formed, her body is now supporting two beings which is exhausting for the body systems, that is why the body has to adjust.
Below is an infographic of the certain changes that you should expect when you are expecting.
(Click on image to enlarge)