- 4 Healthy Body And Soul Warming Recipes For Cold Winter Days (We Love #1!)
- Eight Smoothie Recipes To Prevent Heart Attacks And Lower Your Risk Of Cancer
- These 10 Ayurvedic Tips Will Keep You Healthy!
- Why Does The Brain Have 2 Halves?
- 14 Non-Toxic Ways To End Stinky Piggies (#12 Will Make You LOL)
- Surprising Signs Your Body Is Too Acidic And 10 Ways To Fix It
- 6 Terrific Tips For Fighting Stomach Flu
5 Yoga Poses For Pregnant Women Infographic
Yoga is a type of practices that is connected not only with physical activities, but also helps to attain mental and soul peace.
Imagine how all these aspects are necessary during pregnancy – both the happiest and the most nervous period of life. So, yoga is a good way to keep calm and be satisfied during pregnancy. It helps not only a mother to keep fit and care for a baby, but also to be happy and relish every moment of such unique time of life.
Look through the infographic to learn some yoga poses that are useful for pregnant women. Don’t forget share your results and feelings in the comments!
Click on image to enlarge