- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
5 Yoga Poses For Pregnant Women Infographic
Yoga is a type of practices that is connected not only with physical activities, but also helps to attain mental and soul peace.
Imagine how all these aspects are necessary during pregnancy – both the happiest and the most nervous period of life. So, yoga is a good way to keep calm and be satisfied during pregnancy. It helps not only a mother to keep fit and care for a baby, but also to be happy and relish every moment of such unique time of life.
Look through the infographic to learn some yoga poses that are useful for pregnant women. Don’t forget share your results and feelings in the comments!
Click on image to enlarge