- The Potato: Nutritional Facts About The World’s Tastiest Vegetable Infographic
- The 4 Food Groups That Will Save Your Eyesight! (You’ll Be Amazed By #4!)
- 3 Effective Home Remedies For Kidney Stones
- Improve Your Intelligence, Detox, Fight Cancer, And More With This 1 Drink
- 7 Harmful Ingredients You May Be Eating Every Day Without Even Realizing It
- These Herbal Remedies Will Help You Get A Great Night’s Sleep!
- Do You Have A Salt Tooth?
Improve Your Immune System with the Power of Your Subconscious Mind
Perhaps you never thought of it this way before, but have you ever thought that you could heal yourself, or prevent disease with the power of your subconscious mind?
As you probably already know, we have two very different minds, our conscious and subconscious mind. Some people have actually learned to how to control their subconscious mind.
You have been downloading beliefs and behaviors since you were in your mother’s womb. For example, if you mother told you that you needed to go to the doctor because you were sick, your subconscious mind registers that and believes that, when you are sick, only doctors can cure you. Unless you do something to actively change that, this belief will echo in your head every time you are sick.
If you did not have this type of subconscious background noise, the body can actually heal itself efficiently and quickly. Even though most of us are unaware of our subconscious minds prattle in the background, it has a huge influence on our thoughts and actions. It’s true. Have you ever noticed that, on your way to the doctor, you start feeling better. Just sitting in the room, waiting for the doctor, healing has already begun. Why? Because your subconscious mind believes that the doctor will make you well, and so you are!
The effects our conscious mind has on the body are easily recognized. When we are frightened, our heart rate increases, when we are happy, we feel like we have tons of energy. If you focus your conscious mind you can lower your blood pressure, heart rate, and body temperature.
Continue to Page 2