- Chocolate Smoothies – 3 Healthy Recipes Worth Giving A Try Video
- Protecting Your DNA And Profiting Too
- Beneficial Weeds You Must Know About
- These 8 Products Will Lighten Knees And Elbows Naturally
- Microplastics: What’s The Big Deal About Them? Video
- 2020: Will 5G Network Be Damaging?
- This Diet Removes Uric Acid From Your Joints Best
Is Inflammation Making You Fat? Video
Studies show that inflammation makes you gain weight and catch diseases.
More than 60 million people suffer from inflammation every month. 15 million citizens suffer each day. Inflammation is typical of 20-50% of the population in most developed countries. This clinical condition is a source for numerous diseases as well.
Inflammation can cause weight gain, which in turn can cause further inflammation – it’s a vicious cycle.
In the video below Mark Hyman, M.D. discusses how to reduce inflammation and lower your risk of catching illnesses.
How often do you suffer from inflammation?