- Are Tattoos Toxic?
- Simple Detox Strategies
- Want To Prevent Memory Loss? These 10 Brain Boosting Foods May Help!
- Do Asthma Drugs Give You Nightmares?
- 8 Ways You May Be Able To Reverse, Delay, Or Prevent Alzheimer’s Disease
- Fight And Prevent Cancer With This Type Of Diet
- Plastic Water Bottles: Are They Dangerous? Video
Is Inflammation Making You Fat? Video
Studies show that inflammation makes you gain weight and catch diseases.
More than 60 million people suffer from inflammation every month. 15 million citizens suffer each day. Inflammation is typical of 20-50% of the population in most developed countries. This clinical condition is a source for numerous diseases as well.
Inflammation can cause weight gain, which in turn can cause further inflammation – it’s a vicious cycle.
In the video below Mark Hyman, M.D. discusses how to reduce inflammation and lower your risk of catching illnesses.
How often do you suffer from inflammation?