- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Is Inflammation Making You Fat? Video
Studies show that inflammation makes you gain weight and catch diseases.
More than 60 million people suffer from inflammation every month. 15 million citizens suffer each day. Inflammation is typical of 20-50% of the population in most developed countries. This clinical condition is a source for numerous diseases as well.
Inflammation can cause weight gain, which in turn can cause further inflammation – it’s a vicious cycle.
In the video below Mark Hyman, M.D. discusses how to reduce inflammation and lower your risk of catching illnesses.
How often do you suffer from inflammation?