- Starch Intolerance Could Pose Serious Health Problems
- What To Eat For Stress Relief
- Longevity Vitamins: These Could Be Key To Lifetime of Health
- Why Eat Ancient Grains? Infographic
- Five Top Teas To Improve 5 Top Health Issues
- Herpes Virus Could Lead To Alzheimer's, Review Finds
- Cozy Yoga For The Winter Season Video
Innumerate Traditional Japanese Beauty Secrets To Adopt
If you have always looked at the porcelain smooth complexion of a Japanese woman with envy, don’t worry, their secrets are secrets no more. Many beauty specialists have been investigating exactly what Japanese women do regarding their flawless skin and ageless beauty, and little by little they have been sharing them with women all over the world.
The following 15 beauty secrets are a comprehensive look at exactly what Japanese women do to achieve pure beauty – from what they eat to stay and looking to the foods and products they use to ensure their hair is as soft as their skin. Choose the ones that work for you and people will start asking you what your secrets are for remaining ageless and beautiful every year.
Exfoliation is where you use an abrasive product or item to gently remove the top layer of your facial skin. Men actually exfoliate their skin every time they shave their face. Once you exfoliate your face it is in a better condition to absorb any of the serums or moisturizers you apply later. When you exfoliate your skin, you remove dead tissues and help to keep your pores clear. Exfoliate your skin twice a week, but not more than that or you could cause your skin to become irritated.
Continue to Page 2