- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Innumerate Traditional Japanese Beauty Secrets To Adopt
Besides living on a diet that consists of rice, Japanese women have found that removing the water from rice that has not been cooked has additional beauty benefits. It seems that applying the rice bran to the hair and face of Japanese women is the reason their hair is so soft and their face is wrinkle-free. It works so well it has been added to a skin care collection that is made in Japan.
5. Stay out of the sun
Rather than slather on sunscreen with the highest level of protection, Japanese woman do the only thing that is 100 percent effective in eluding sun damage from UV rays – they stay out of the sun. They protect their heads with wide-brimmed hats, they wear sunglasses to keep their eyes safe, and they wear clothes that safely cover them up from head to toe. Sun damage is one of the main ways women from all over the world end up with wrinkled skin.
6. Try a lotion mask
Originally Geishas in Japan used what is called a lotion mask. They would soak a piece of silk in distilled water in which flowers had been soaking in and place the material on their face. This procedure has been updated to soaking pieces of cotton wool with a lotion or toner and keeping it on the face for around 10 minutes. This gives the face a quick burst of moisture.
Continue to Page 4