- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Is Sunshine Killing Us? Infographic
Most of people believe that sun is good for our skin and health in general.
Of course, doubtless, the sun has a number of benefits, but everyone should understand that all benefits are benefits only into the measure of them. The same is with sun rays and their benefits that are very easy to turn into side effects. That’s why it is important to prevent yourself from UV rays from the sun.
Look through the infographic and find out some statistics. Also there are some tips of advice how to prevent melanoma. What is your opinion about the sun as a killer?
Click on image to enlarge