- 10 Everyday Mistakes Even Healthy People Make
- Does Obesity Make Your Brain Age Faster?
- Pineapple Juice Vs Cough Syrup?
- 10 Recipes For Natural Face Masks For Dry Skin
- The Dangers Of Heartburn And Acid Reflux Drugs They Never Tell You About
- Top Tips and Herbs That Will Keep You Warm this Winter
- 10 Super Relaxing and Cleansing Detox Bath Recipes (#5 is Luscious!)
Is Sunshine Killing Us? Infographic
Most of people believe that sun is good for our skin and health in general.
Of course, doubtless, the sun has a number of benefits, but everyone should understand that all benefits are benefits only into the measure of them. The same is with sun rays and their benefits that are very easy to turn into side effects. That’s why it is important to prevent yourself from UV rays from the sun.
Look through the infographic and find out some statistics. Also there are some tips of advice how to prevent melanoma. What is your opinion about the sun as a killer?
Click on image to enlarge