- 7 Surprising Health Benefits Of Love
- Not Only Genetics Assure Fast Metabolism, But These 7 Things As Well
- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
Is Sunshine Killing Us? Infographic
Most of people believe that sun is good for our skin and health in general.
Of course, doubtless, the sun has a number of benefits, but everyone should understand that all benefits are benefits only into the measure of them. The same is with sun rays and their benefits that are very easy to turn into side effects. That’s why it is important to prevent yourself from UV rays from the sun.
Look through the infographic and find out some statistics. Also there are some tips of advice how to prevent melanoma. What is your opinion about the sun as a killer?
Click on image to enlarge