- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
- 15 Of The Most Common Nutrient Deficiencies Most Americans Have
- This One Spice Will Turn Your Bath Into A Super Detox Experience
12 Foods That Can Help You Kick the Smoking Habit
Are you trying to kick that nasty smoking habit but finding it difficult to do? You are not alone and it’s not surprising when studies show that nicotine is just as addictive as heroin. Why is it you never hear anyone recommend that people quit their heroin habit cold turkey but they expect smokers to do it? It’s almost impossible.
Believe it or not, there are certain foods that can help you cut that urge to smoke down to a more reasonable level. They can also help you to heal the damage that has been done to your body from smoking.
Take a look at the top 12 foods that can help you kick the smoking habit and lessen that urge to light up.
Any type of berry will help you cut the urge to smoke. Try keeping some frozen berries on hand and when that urge hits you, start eating a few handfuls. Strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, any berry will do the trick.
2. Dark Chocolate
Not that milk chocolate junk, dark chocolate. When you feel like lighting up, break out a piece of dark chocolate and munch on that instead. Read more about benefits of chocolate.
Air popped popcorn, minus the butter, should help when you feel like smoking. Some people report that having a salt taste in their mouth makes smoking sound unappealing.
You can also try chewing on some fresh celery to help you quit. Add a pinch of salt to it to making the thought of smoking even less appealing.
Continue to Page 2