- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
12 Foods That Can Help You Kick the Smoking Habit
This native spice from India is something you can add to any dish and should help cut those cravings to smoke.
Yep, this sounds strange but it works for some people. When that urge to smoke hits you, grab a chunk of cheese, especially salty types of cheese.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: 20 Super Foods that Naturally Cleanse Your Liver
The textures of some foods can help smokers fight their cravings for a cigarette, Try foods like beans or flaxseed, both of which are high in omega-3 fatty acids.
For many people, inhaling the scent of cinnamon from a cinnamon stick mimics the drag of a cigarette. You can also try chewing on a bit of cinnamon to help curb those cravings also.
Continue to Page 3