- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Is There Anything Lemon Water Cannot Do? (Beauty And Health Tips Are In!)
Beauty And Cosmetic Applications For Lemons
Lemon juice can also be very effective for getting clearer, more radiant skin, as well as treating various skin ailments. The specific way you use lemon water for your skin will depend on the condition you’re trying to treat.
- Applying lemon water to warts can help break down the growths and allow faster healing.
- For acne, you can utilize lemon juice’s antibacterial properties. Simply apply it topically to the face (or other affected area), let it sit for 10 minutes, then wash with cool water. Lemon water’s naturally exfoliating properties will help cleanse your pores and quickly give you clear skin.
- If you have dry or dull-looking skin, apply a mixture of lemon water and coconut oil. This blend will moisturize your skin and give it a brighter appearance.
- To get rid of dandruff, try rubbing 1-2 tablespoons of lemon juice into your scalp and gently massaging out with water.
Continue to Page 3