- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Just When You Thought You Knew Everything About Fluoride
Although there are certainly other factors that can cause this rise in the amount of heart disease among many of the people on this planet, including a poor diet, what people do not need more of is a chemical deliberately added to the water supply.
What is difficult to understand is why, with a lack of evidence supporting the use of fluoride and a great number of studies that show indiscriminate use of it can cause tons of health problems, it is still used throughout municipal water supplies everywhere?
Fluoride is not needed by the body for any reason. There is not a single process within the body that needs fluoride. This chemical is a cumulative poison. About 98 percent of the fluoride you ingest is in the water you drink, which is absorbed directly through your gastrointestinal tract. Most people excrete about 50 percent of the fluoride that is consumed each day through your kidneys. The remainder will accumulate in your teeth, pineal gland, bones, and other tissues including the blood vessels. How much fluoride will be deposited in the bones depends on other minerals in the body, such as magnesium, calcium, selenium, and vitamin C. Fluoride will bind itself to calcium rich tissue, anything left will settle in the teeth, bones, and other organs.
The amount in that will be deposited in your bones and teeth will depend greatly upon your age. In young children, about 50 percent of the fluoride ingested will be deposited in the bone, but for adults, only about 10 percent will go to the bones. As the number of research studies that focus on fluoride continues to add to a long list of health problems, check out the 20 most common health problems that have been connected to an exposure to fluoride.
- Interruption in the synthesis of collagen
- Lower IQ levels
- Increases the absorption of lead
- Increase in tumor and cancer rates
- Damages sperm and increases infertility
- Brain damage
- Bone fractures
- Bone cancer
- Dental fluorosis
- Lower thyroid function
- Inhibits the formation of antibodies
- Genetic damage
- Interrupts the immune system
- Inactivates important enzymes
- Causes early puberty
Continue to Page 3