- Microplastics: What’s The Big Deal About Them? Video
- 2020: Will 5G Network Be Damaging?
- This Diet Removes Uric Acid From Your Joints Best
- Top 5 Exercises To Burn Belly Fat And Get A Flat Stomach Video
- Nourishing And Moisturizing Tropical Mango Body Butter Souffle Recipe Video
- 5 Easy Vegan Ice Cream Recipes For Summertime Video
- The Beginner’s Guide To Zero Waste Living Video
Learn 8 of History’s Weirdest Contraceptives in this Video
85% of men and women use some form of contraceptives in order to control when they conceive.
21% choose condoms, another 22% prefer birth control pills. The rest choose some other kind of contraceptive, but all of them are embraced with the idea that they are more or less healthy.
The invention of healthy methods of contraceptives took some time that was full of experiments, and you might be surprised what people used to try in the past when they didn’t want kids.
Watch the video below and find out what our ancestors were doing for birth control.
Would you try any of these?