- The Stomach-Turning Truth About Hot Dog Ingredients Video
- How To Prevent Kidney Stones In 4 Steps
- Never Make Tea In Your Hotel Room
- Use These Spice Combinations To Recreate The Flavors Of 36 World Cuisines Infographic
- Top Health Benefits Of Eucalyptus Oil
- This Is The Best Way To Organize Your Refrigerator Video
- Grey Hair: Any Hope To Avoid?
Learn 8 of History’s Weirdest Contraceptives in this Video
85% of men and women use some form of contraceptives in order to control when they conceive.
21% choose condoms, another 22% prefer birth control pills. The rest choose some other kind of contraceptive, but all of them are embraced with the idea that they are more or less healthy.
The invention of healthy methods of contraceptives took some time that was full of experiments, and you might be surprised what people used to try in the past when they didn’t want kids.
Watch the video below and find out what our ancestors were doing for birth control.
Would you try any of these?