- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Free Subscription To the Freshest Health News And Tips
Learn 8 of History’s Weirdest Contraceptives in this Video
85% of men and women use some form of contraceptives in order to control when they conceive.
21% choose condoms, another 22% prefer birth control pills. The rest choose some other kind of contraceptive, but all of them are embraced with the idea that they are more or less healthy.
The invention of healthy methods of contraceptives took some time that was full of experiments, and you might be surprised what people used to try in the past when they didn’t want kids.
Watch the video below and find out what our ancestors were doing for birth control.
Would you try any of these?
Help Us Spread The Word!
Like Us On Facebook To Stay Updated!
I'm already a Naturalon fan, don't show this box again.