- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Free Subscription To the Freshest Health News And Tips
Make Your Own Awesome Anti-Aging Sugar Scrub
Awesome Anti-Aging Sugar Scrub
- .6 Ounce of grapeseed oil
- .5 Ounce of argan oil
- .25 Ounce of cocoa butter
- .25 Ounce of rosehip seed oil
- .25 Ounce of sesame seed oil
- 1 Ounce of shea butter
- 1 Ounce of emulsifying wax
- 1 Milliliter of rosemary extract
- 1 Ounce of aloe vera gel (find out aloe vera benefits)
- .5 Ounce of distilled water
- 1.5 Milliliter of a paraben free preservative, such as Optiphen Plus
- 8 Ounces (1 cup) of white sugar
- Using your digital kitchen scale, weigh out all the waxes and butters.
- Heat these in a double boiler until melted.
- Add your oils.
- Stir in the rosemary extract and mix well.
- Remove from heat and let cool for just a few minutes.
- When this mixture has thickened to a gel like consistency, add your water, aloe vera, and mix well.
- Now add the preservative and mix it well.
- Measure the sugar and put it into a bowl.
- Add the melted wax mixture into the sugar and use a fork to mix everything together.
- Scoop into glass jars with tight fitting lids.
Help Us Spread The Word!
Like Us On Facebook To Stay Updated!
I'm already a Naturalon fan, don't show this box again.