- Heart Healthy Foods That Really Satisfy!
- 15 Super Foods That Will Keep Your Brain And Memory Razor Sharp
- 10 Sweet Ways Honey Can Improve Your Life
- 10 Things Your Nurse Will Never Tell You
- How To Be Full Of Winter Spirit: 25 Fun Yet Healthy Things To Do
- Smart Ways To Avoid A Nasty Fall This Winter
- Want To Have Warm Feet Forever? Try This Amazing Trick!
How Many Grams Of Protein Do You Need? Infographic
Protein is important for building of cells in your body. We also know that the amino acids found in the protein play an essential role in creating, repairing and sustaining muscle tissue. That’s why its consumption is so important for bodybuilders, athletes, and all fitness lovers alike.
Being more filling than carbs and fats, protein can help you reduce appetite and the amount of calories you eat. Because your body doesn’t store protein, it should be consumed with your meals on a regular basis.
Not sure how much protein you need? Look at the infographic below to find out.
Click on image to enlarge