- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
How Many Grams Of Protein Do You Need? Infographic
Protein is important for building of cells in your body. We also know that the amino acids found in the protein play an essential role in creating, repairing and sustaining muscle tissue. That’s why its consumption is so important for bodybuilders, athletes, and all fitness lovers alike.
Being more filling than carbs and fats, protein can help you reduce appetite and the amount of calories you eat. Because your body doesn’t store protein, it should be consumed with your meals on a regular basis.
Not sure how much protein you need? Look at the infographic below to find out.
Click on image to enlarge