- Pumpkin Breakfast: Easy Healthy Vegan Cookie Recipe Video
- Travel Yoga For Keeping Your Body And Mind In Balance On The Road Video
- 15 Amazing Herbs to Support This One Vital Organ
- How To Make A Pumpkin Pie – Easy, Healthy, And Vegan Video
- Spicy Foods: 10 Good And 10 Bad Things Spices Can Do For You
- Natural Pest Control Using Essential Oils Infographic
- The Many Surprising Health Benefits of Basil Tea
How Many Grams Of Protein Do You Need? Infographic
Protein is important for building of cells in your body. We also know that the amino acids found in the protein play an essential role in creating, repairing and sustaining muscle tissue. That’s why its consumption is so important for bodybuilders, athletes, and all fitness lovers alike.
Being more filling than carbs and fats, protein can help you reduce appetite and the amount of calories you eat. Because your body doesn’t store protein, it should be consumed with your meals on a regular basis.
Not sure how much protein you need? Look at the infographic below to find out.
Click on image to enlarge