- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Which Medical Miracle is Sitting Right in Your Own Bathroom?
6. Perfect for the Dishwasher
If you want truly sparkling dishes that are guaranteed to not have germs or spots, then add 2 ounces of hydrogen peroxide to your favorite dishwashing soap. Hydrogen peroxide won’t hurt your septic tank like bleach or other chemical cleaners will.
7. Kills Mold
If your house is a virtual biohazard area due to mold, all you need is a little hydrogen peroxide! Use it directly from the bottle, or dilute it a bit with water. Spray it on (or pour as the case may be) and allow to dry.
8. Terrific Stain Remover
You can pour hydrogen peroxide directly on your laundry stains before washing and watch them disappear. Test it on a small area first as some dyes are sensitive to hydrogen peroxide and it might discolor or even bleach some fabric, so do a small test before you use it. Always wash with cold water afterwards to avoid allowing the stain set.
9. Produce Cleaner
If you want to be certain that your fruits and vegetables don’t have any bacteria or viruses on them, simply add ¼ cup of hydrogen peroxide to a sink full of cold water. Soak simple, thin skinned foods, such as lettuce or peaches, for about 20 minutes. Produce with thicker skins such as cucumbers can soak for 30 minutes. Drain, allow to air dry, and refrigerate as you normally would. This method will also neutralize chemicals and prolongs the freshness of your produce.
10. Whitens Clothes Naturally
Instead of bleach, which is toxic, add one cup of hydrogen peroxide to your laundry. This is a great way to not only whiten whites but remove stains and sanitize clothes at the same time, without any harmful chemicals.
Continue to Page 3