- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Which Medical Miracle is Sitting Right in Your Own Bathroom?
11. Terrific in the Bath
Add about 2 quarts of H2O2 to a warm bath and soak for 30 minutes to help kill germs on the skin and detoxify the body.
12. Kills Sinus Infections
Add one tablespoon of hydrogen peroxide to 1 cup of distilled water and use as a nasal spray or use in your Neti pot to kill most sinus infections. Use twice per day until the infection is gone.
13. Kills Canker Sores
Just one mouthful (use the little white cap on the bottle) swished in your mouth for 5 to 10 minutes per day will kill canker sores quickly as well as whiten your teeth naturally.
14. Make Your Own Whitening Toothpaste
Mix baking soda with just enough hydrogen peroxide so that it makes a paste. Brush your teeth as you normally would.
15. Lighten Your Hair Naturally
Hydrogen peroxide is a bleaching agent and can be used to lighten hair naturally. Make a mixture of 50 percent water and 50 percent hydrogen peroxide and spray it on your wet hair after you shower. Comb it though. You will have more natural looking highlights and if your hair is already a light brown or dirty blonde, you will have brighter, more beautiful highlights. This works gradually so it’s not a drastic change. Simply stop using it whenever you have received the desired look.
Continue to Page 4