- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Which Medical Miracle is Sitting Right in Your Own Bathroom?
16. Safely Cleans Toothbrushes
Allow your toothbrush to soak overnight in a straight hydrogen peroxide to kill germs naturally.
17. Clean and Sanitize Your Cutting Board
Kitchen cutting boards are like little playgrounds for bacteria. They love to play hide and seek in those cuts and grooves. Banish them by pouring hydrogen peroxide directly over the cutting board, and then allow to dry.
18. Cleans Kitchen Sponges
Everyone knows that ugly things lurk in your kitchen sponge, but you can kill those bugs easily by putting them in a bowl filled with equal parts of hydrogen peroxide and warm water. Allow to soak for 15 or 20 minutes, then rinse. Instant clean!
19. Removes Wine Stains
It never fails: every time you serve wine, especially red wine, it spills somewhere, doesn’t it? No worries, simply combine equal parts of liquid detergent and hydrogen peroxide and pour over the stain. Wait a minute and then blot, don’t scrub, with a dry rag.
20. Removes Stains on Tile and Stone
Regardless of what the culprit was, you can remove stains from your tile or stone floors or countertops by using hydrogen peroxide. Mix hydrogen peroxide with some flour to make a paste. Rub it lightly into the stain and cover it with some plastic wrap. Leave overnight. Carefully remove the plastic in the morning and rinse off with warm water and a sponge. Works like magic!
Again, never take hydrogen peroxide internally! Even food grade must be properly diluted with wate