- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
MIY All Natural Bug Spray/Pesticide for Your Garden
There are a few other natural sprays that have been known to help kill or deter insects. Some of the best are:
v Dissolve several teaspoons of baking soda in water and spray to kill and prevent fungus or powdery mildew on your plants.
v Lemon balm tea is pretty effective at killing aphids and squash bugs. Apply two or three times per week as needed.
v Make a tea from powdered kelp and it will help kill aphids and deter Japanese Beetles. This is also very nourishing to your plants so spray them at least once per week or more often if pests are present.
v A mixture of water and some neem oil is another good option for killing and deterring many garden pests.
v Diatomaceous Earth is a super, all purpose insect killer for any and all insects however, be forewarned, it kills everything, including butterflies, bees, and dragonflies, so be very discriminating with its use. Simply sprinkle on infested plants as needed. You will need to reapply after rain or after watering. Read more about DIY insect traps.