- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Is Your Mouth Killing You?
The fillings you get for your cavities, if they are mercury, will leech both the toxic mercury and vapor into your body every single day, causing a wide range of serious health issues including problems with the reproductive system, the immune system, and disruption of the nervous system. Mercury is poison to the human body, so it can cause damage to almost every organ in the body, including the heart, kidneys, lungs, and brain.
If you have been told that you need any of these dental procedures, or if you have already had them done, you should be diligent about practicing a healthy lifestyle, including frequent detoxification and eating plenty of healthy, natural, whole nutrition. Do you best to beef up your immune system and keep your mouth a pristine place where bacteria hate to hang out.
As with everything else involving your health, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. Find out 5 tips for teeth care.
International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology (IAOMT)
International Academy of Biological Dentistry and Medicine (IABDM)