- Nourishing And Moisturizing Tropical Mango Body Butter Souffle Recipe Video
- 5 Easy Vegan Ice Cream Recipes For Summertime Video
- The Beginner’s Guide To Zero Waste Living Video
- Your First Aid Kit – Herbal Essentials Infographic
- Looking Beautiful Without Makeup? Here Is How Video
- Roasted Beet Hummus – Is It Better Than The Original? Video
- Evening Habits That Are Ruining Your Sleep Video
How Much Sleep Do We Need? Video
Statistics say that most Americans sleep about 7 hours a night.
But Dr. Naiman is sure that 7 hours are not enough. What’s really bad is that the changes inside us are not visible, and we believe that we are functioning without any problems, which, actually, is a great misconception.
The amount of time we need to sleep varies by person and even depends on the season. That’s why Dr. Naiman advises you to pay attention to the way you wake up and function during the day. If you have no problem getting up, have enough energy during the day and your mood is good, you are probably on the right path.
If you want to know more on the topic, watch the video below. We would be happy to know how many hours you usually sleep. Leave a comment!