- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
- 15 Of The Most Common Nutrient Deficiencies Most Americans Have
- This One Spice Will Turn Your Bath Into A Super Detox Experience
- 12 Toxic Compounds Hiding In This One Thing You Use Every Single Day
- The Absolute Best People Food That You Can Share With Your Pooch
- 15 Super Foods For Women Who Want To Be Smarter, Leaner, And Stronger
How Much Sleep Do We Need? Video
Statistics say that most Americans sleep about 7 hours a night.
But Dr. Naiman is sure that 7 hours are not enough. What’s really bad is that the changes inside us are not visible, and we believe that we are functioning without any problems, which, actually, is a great misconception.
The amount of time we need to sleep varies by person and even depends on the season. That’s why Dr. Naiman advises you to pay attention to the way you wake up and function during the day. If you have no problem getting up, have enough energy during the day and your mood is good, you are probably on the right path.
If you want to know more on the topic, watch the video below. We would be happy to know how many hours you usually sleep. Leave a comment!