- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Natural Ways to Overcome Your Depression Naturally
2. Keep a to do list
Your to do list should include a little bit of everything;
some work or chores such as reading for knowledge, doing a load of laundry;
some rest, such as a short nap or lying in the grass watching clouds go by for an hour;
and some fun, whatever that might be for you.