- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
- 15 Of The Most Common Nutrient Deficiencies Most Americans Have
- This One Spice Will Turn Your Bath Into A Super Detox Experience
- 12 Toxic Compounds Hiding In This One Thing You Use Every Single Day
- The Absolute Best People Food That You Can Share With Your Pooch
- 15 Super Foods For Women Who Want To Be Smarter, Leaner, And Stronger
Natural Ways to Overcome Your Depression Naturally
If you have depression, then you know that one of the worst parts of this illness is that you really don’t want to get better in some ways. Depression becomes an outlet for your emotional pain. Somewhere deep inside you know you can’t go on like this, but the longer you remain depressed, the more difficult it is to claw your way out of it. Conventional medicines do not offer a cure, so to speak, only a means of dulling the pain but giving you a bunch of nasty side effects at the same time.
Instead of reaching for that pill bottle, try the numerous, natural methods of dealing with depression. Take a look at the top 12 ways you can begin to take steps today to break out of the depression mindset.
1. Begin with a journal
Write something every day, even if it’s just that you feel like crap and don’t want to write. Try to write about specific things that are bothering you or making you feel down. When you are having better days, you can review those crappy days and think about possible solutions for resolving those issues.