- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Natural Ways to Overcome Your Depression Naturally
If you have depression, then you know that one of the worst parts of this illness is that you really don’t want to get better in some ways. Depression becomes an outlet for your emotional pain. Somewhere deep inside you know you can’t go on like this, but the longer you remain depressed, the more difficult it is to claw your way out of it. Conventional medicines do not offer a cure, so to speak, only a means of dulling the pain but giving you a bunch of nasty side effects at the same time.
Instead of reaching for that pill bottle, try the numerous, natural methods of dealing with depression. Take a look at the top 12 ways you can begin to take steps today to break out of the depression mindset.
1. Begin with a journal
Write something every day, even if it’s just that you feel like crap and don’t want to write. Try to write about specific things that are bothering you or making you feel down. When you are having better days, you can review those crappy days and think about possible solutions for resolving those issues.