- Longevity Vitamins: These Could Be Key To Lifetime of Health
- Why Eat Ancient Grains? Infographic
- Five Top Teas To Improve 5 Top Health Issues
- Herpes Virus Could Lead To Alzheimer's, Review Finds
- Cozy Yoga For The Winter Season Video
- Healthy Diet Ideas For A Sick Day And Natural Cold Remedies Video
- Baked Oatmeal Recipe With Cinnamon and Apple To Warm Up Your Winter Days Video
Why You Need To Get Off The Scale And Throw It Away Video
Do you feel the compulsive need to weigh yourself and put a number on your weight loss progress? Apart from being damaging to your emotional well-being, this practice can also slow your weight loss and bring unnecessary confusion.
Getting off the scale and ditching it for good might be the best idea for breaking the habit of anxiously checking your weight, but that’s only half the story. It turns out that weighing yourself as a measurement of your weight loss progress may not be effective at all. Learn why in the video below.