- Amazing Things You Can Do With Orange Peels Instead Of Throwing Them Away Video
- Raisins Or Grapes? Dry Or Raw? Which One Is Better?
- Learn How You Can Improve Your Health With A Balanced Diet Infographic
- 7 Health Reasons To Eat A Clove Of Fresh Garlic Everyday Video
- The Ultimate Detox Salad Recipe: Find It Here Infographic
- Easy Mango And Lime Sorbet Recipe To Make This Summer Video
- Summer Delights: Seasonal Fruits And Best Ways To Eat Them Infographic
Why You Need To Get Off The Scale And Throw It Away Video
Do you feel the compulsive need to weigh yourself and put a number on your weight loss progress? Apart from being damaging to your emotional well-being, this practice can also slow your weight loss and bring unnecessary confusion.
Getting off the scale and ditching it for good might be the best idea for breaking the habit of anxiously checking your weight, but that’s only half the story. It turns out that weighing yourself as a measurement of your weight loss progress may not be effective at all. Learn why in the video below.