- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Why You Need To Get Off The Scale And Throw It Away Video
Do you feel the compulsive need to weigh yourself and put a number on your weight loss progress? Apart from being damaging to your emotional well-being, this practice can also slow your weight loss and bring unnecessary confusion.
Getting off the scale and ditching it for good might be the best idea for breaking the habit of anxiously checking your weight, but that’s only half the story. It turns out that weighing yourself as a measurement of your weight loss progress may not be effective at all. Learn why in the video below.