- Useful Tips For Treating Eczema Naturally Video
- How To Get Thicker Hair Naturally In 2 Months Video
- The Best Essential Oils For Women’s Health Infographic
- Getting Rid Of Scars At Home: Natural Remedies Video
- Natural Single Ingredient Skin Care Products You Need To Have In Your Bathroom Video
- 6 Amazing Ways To Reuse Tea Bags Instead Of Throwing Them Away Video
- Dairy Free Summer Desserts – 5 Easy Sorbet Recipes Video
Why You Need To Get Off The Scale And Throw It Away Video
Do you feel the compulsive need to weigh yourself and put a number on your weight loss progress? Apart from being damaging to your emotional well-being, this practice can also slow your weight loss and bring unnecessary confusion.
Getting off the scale and ditching it for good might be the best idea for breaking the habit of anxiously checking your weight, but that’s only half the story. It turns out that weighing yourself as a measurement of your weight loss progress may not be effective at all. Learn why in the video below.