- Best Ways To Get Fit In 2018: Top 10 Fitness Trends Video
- How Many Grams Of Protein Do You Need? Infographic
- 3 Smoothie Recipes For Better Health And Detox Video
- Make Your Home Smell Like Sunshine With These Summertime Essential Oil Blends Infographic
- Quick Vegan Breakfast Ideas You Can Make In 5 Minutes Video
- Kombucha: Pros and Cons Of The New Popular Fermented Beverage Video
- The Secrets Of Culinary Oils Infographic
Why You Need To Get Off The Scale And Throw It Away Video
Do you feel the compulsive need to weigh yourself and put a number on your weight loss progress? Apart from being damaging to your emotional well-being, this practice can also slow your weight loss and bring unnecessary confusion.
Getting off the scale and ditching it for good might be the best idea for breaking the habit of anxiously checking your weight, but that’s only half the story. It turns out that weighing yourself as a measurement of your weight loss progress may not be effective at all. Learn why in the video below.