- Cozy Yoga For The Winter Season Video
- Raw Produce Could Help Your Depression
- How Does Poor Sleep Affect Our Ability To Learn And Perform?
- Check On These 8 Nutrients Vital For The Perfect Function Of The Nervous System
- The Surprising Health Benefits Of Kiwis Video
- Do You Seem To Notice The Prediabetes Signs? Here Is What You Need To Do Next!
- 7 Weight Loss Mistakes To Avoid
Learn Why Vitamin D Is More Than Just Another Vitamin Infographic
We know vitamin D as the sunshine vitamin, because it’s produced by our bodies when they are exposed to sunlight. However, it can also be consumed with some foods and supplements.
The importance of this humble vitamin is easy to overlook, but there is much more to it than meets the eye. It plays a role in a variety of body functions, including bone health, heart health and even protection against the development of diabetes and cancer.
Find more information on this unique vitamin, its benefits and importance in the infographic featured below.
Click on image to enlarge