- 15 Of The Best Kept Secrets For Naturally Beautiful Skin
- Will An Apple A Day Really Keep The Doctor Away?
- Use This One Oil To Prevent Balding, Breaking Or Graying Hair
- Aloe Vera: Recipes That Are More Than Skin Deep!
- 12 Powerful Benefits Of Sesame Seeds
- Useful Tips For Treating Eczema Naturally Video
- How To Get Thicker Hair Naturally In 2 Months Video
Learn Why Vitamin D Is More Than Just Another Vitamin Infographic
We know vitamin D as the sunshine vitamin, because it’s produced by our bodies when they are exposed to sunlight. However, it can also be consumed with some foods and supplements.
The importance of this humble vitamin is easy to overlook, but there is much more to it than meets the eye. It plays a role in a variety of body functions, including bone health, heart health and even protection against the development of diabetes and cancer.
Find more information on this unique vitamin, its benefits and importance in the infographic featured below.
Click on image to enlarge