- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Learn Why Vitamin D Is More Than Just Another Vitamin Infographic
We know vitamin D as the sunshine vitamin, because it’s produced by our bodies when they are exposed to sunlight. However, it can also be consumed with some foods and supplements.
The importance of this humble vitamin is easy to overlook, but there is much more to it than meets the eye. It plays a role in a variety of body functions, including bone health, heart health and even protection against the development of diabetes and cancer.
Find more information on this unique vitamin, its benefits and importance in the infographic featured below.
Click on image to enlarge