- Things You Never Knew About Vodka But Always Wanted To Ask!
- Excessive Sodium: How Much Is Too Much? Infographic
- How To Lose Weight? 3 Dietary And Lifestyle Solutions Video
- How To Save Money On Superfoods!
- Don’t Want Cancer? Don’t Put Your Potatoes In The Fridge
- Mix And Match Your New Favorite Healthy Snack Using This Helpful Chart Infographic
- Top 5 Tips For Better Brain Health And Clearer Thinking Video
Yoga Sequence For People With Diabetes Video
If you’re suffering from diabetes, including yoga practice into your daily routine might be quite beneficial for your condition. It’s a great addition to a diabetes-friendly diet and other lifestyle changes that it can require in order to relieve the symptoms of diabetes and improve the quality of life.
Watch the video below to learn about the best postures and breathing techniques that are effective for improving the functioning of pancreas and healthy insulin production. Try to follow along the instructor and let us know about the results in the comment section!