- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Sugar And Insulin Resistance: Nutrition Tips Infographic
Insulin resistance is a condition which arises when someone’s blood sugar level is high, but isn’t reaching the level associated with diabetes.
In a way, insulin resistance is a warning that something in your health and nutrition habits isn’t right, and therefore needs to be changed.
The infographic featured below breaks down the basics of improving your diet if you have the condition called insulin resistance. Take a look at this guide and let us know if you found this informative in the comment section below!
Click on image to enlarge