- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
These “Healthy” Foods Contain More Sugar Than A Krispy Kreme Donut Infographic
The dangers of eating too much sugar isn’t news. Just think about how many times you have heard about the consequences of giving in to your sweet tooth tendencies.
There has been a lot of research proving that sugar is the major cause of many health problems plaguing our modern world. They include (but are not limited to) conditions like obesity, heart disease, kidney disease, diabetes, and even cancer.
And if you think that you are far from overindulging in sweets, you’ll be surprised. Here are some “healthy” foods that are actually loaded with sugar.
Click on image to enlarge