- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Why We Need Healthy Soil Video
Author and journalist Michael Pollan has managed to explain the cycle of nutrients in our soil in just one minute.
Michael Pollan is convinced that soil is one of the most important factors that definite the growth and healthy qualities of the produce we grow.
If we have healthy soil, our food will be healthy as well. If the soil is full of chemicals, our produce, in turn, will also be full of harmful elements. Pollan insists that everything begins with the quality of our soil.
Do you agree?