- 10 Sweet Ways Honey Can Improve Your Life
- 10 Things Your Nurse Will Never Tell You
- How To Be Full Of Winter Spirit: 25 Fun Yet Healthy Things To Do
- Smart Ways To Avoid A Nasty Fall This Winter
- Want To Have Warm Feet Forever? Try This Amazing Trick!
- Top 5 Tips For Better Brain Health And Clearer Thinking Video
- 10 Everyday Mistakes Even Healthy People Make
Why We Need Healthy Soil Video
Author and journalist Michael Pollan has managed to explain the cycle of nutrients in our soil in just one minute.
Michael Pollan is convinced that soil is one of the most important factors that definite the growth and healthy qualities of the produce we grow.
If we have healthy soil, our food will be healthy as well. If the soil is full of chemicals, our produce, in turn, will also be full of harmful elements. Pollan insists that everything begins with the quality of our soil.
Do you agree?