- The Absolute Best People Food That You Can Share With Your Pooch
- 15 Super Foods For Women Who Want To Be Smarter, Leaner, And Stronger
- The Amazing, Edible Weed That Is Packed With Nutrition
- 5 Important Reasons Why You Should Avoid This One Type Of Food At All Costs!
- 12 Superior Herbs And Spices To Fight The Battle Of The Bulge
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Of This Delicious Tropical Fruit, And Don’t Forget The Seeds!
- The Morning Drink that will Give You a Healthy Liver
Why We Need Healthy Soil Video
Author and journalist Michael Pollan has managed to explain the cycle of nutrients in our soil in just one minute.
Michael Pollan is convinced that soil is one of the most important factors that definite the growth and healthy qualities of the produce we grow.
If we have healthy soil, our food will be healthy as well. If the soil is full of chemicals, our produce, in turn, will also be full of harmful elements. Pollan insists that everything begins with the quality of our soil.
Do you agree?