- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Free Subscription To the Freshest Health News And Tips
What You Must Know About Your Digestive System
Ways You Can Get Your Digestion Back on Track
- Chew your food slowly. Make sure when you eat, you relax and chew everything slowly. This will give your body enough time to ensure the flow of blood to your gut and help your pancreas to produce enzymes and release them.
- Stay hydrated. Drink plenty of water to help with the digestion process and prevent you from becoming constipated.
- Exercise. All it takes is a routine of walking three times each week for around 20 minutes and your bowels will be consistent.
- Don’t eat processed foods. Try to eat everything in its natural state so you can avoid any additives and preservatives that could be causing your gut to become inflamed.
- Stay away from fried foods. Cook your vegetables by sautéing them, steaming them, or just lightly cooking them. Eating them raw could put too much of a strain on your digestive process causing bloating and gas.
Continue to Page 3
Help Us Spread The Word!
Like Us On Facebook To Stay Updated!
I'm already a Naturalon fan, don't show this box again.