- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
What You Must Know About Your Digestive System
Serious Problems with Your Digestive System
While there is a variety of problems that could occur in your digestive system, some of them are minor and can be corrected naturally, such as the circumstances above. Other conditions may require you to check with your physician.
The following eight conditions require a proper diagnosis from a gastroenterologist. This is a medical professional who can determine which issue you may have. Once your condition has been confirmed you may require prescription medications, a complete change in the way and what you eat, or you may even require surgery to correct the situation. Seek medical attention immediately if you suspect you have any of the following digestive issues.
- Reflux Disease
- Celiac Disease
- Tears in Your Digestive Tract
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Crohn’s Disease
Continue to Page 4