- 7 Surprising Health Benefits Of Love
- Not Only Genetics Assure Fast Metabolism, But These 7 Things As Well
- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
Why Not Use Oral Contraceptives? Video
Statistics say that 22% of women use oral contraceptives.
“The Pill” is considered to be one of the easiest methods of birth control. These contraceptives have changed a lot since they were first introduced, and seem to carry fewer risks than they used to several years ago.
The biggest problem most women faced was weight gain, but nowadays it is believed that modern pills don’t cause such a risk. Today the pill is said to carry minimal side effects, but unfortunately, Dr. Kelly Brogan says otherwise.
Watch the video and learn about the possible side effects of your oral contraceptives. The video will be interesting especially for those who suffer from constant depression and strange fears.
Surprising, isn’t it?