- The Science Of Alcohol Addiction
- Hunger Scale And Guide To Mindful Eating Infographic
- Bountiful Year: What To Eat, When To Eat It Infographic
- Healthy Food Substitutions For A Guilt-Free Diet Infographic
- Reishi Mushrooms For Better Health: What You Need To Know Infographic
- Vitamins For Your Brain Health And Where To Find Them Infographic
- Want To Try Making Natural Soap? Here Is How To Start Infographic
Why Not Use Oral Contraceptives? Video
Statistics say that 22% of women use oral contraceptives.
“The Pill” is considered to be one of the easiest methods of birth control. These contraceptives have changed a lot since they were first introduced, and seem to carry fewer risks than they used to several years ago.
The biggest problem most women faced was weight gain, but nowadays it is believed that modern pills don’t cause such a risk. Today the pill is said to carry minimal side effects, but unfortunately, Dr. Kelly Brogan says otherwise.
Watch the video and learn about the possible side effects of your oral contraceptives. The video will be interesting especially for those who suffer from constant depression and strange fears.
Surprising, isn’t it?