- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Why Not Use Oral Contraceptives? Video
Statistics say that 22% of women use oral contraceptives.
“The Pill” is considered to be one of the easiest methods of birth control. These contraceptives have changed a lot since they were first introduced, and seem to carry fewer risks than they used to several years ago.
The biggest problem most women faced was weight gain, but nowadays it is believed that modern pills don’t cause such a risk. Today the pill is said to carry minimal side effects, but unfortunately, Dr. Kelly Brogan says otherwise.
Watch the video and learn about the possible side effects of your oral contraceptives. The video will be interesting especially for those who suffer from constant depression and strange fears.
Surprising, isn’t it?