- If You’re Stressed, Rosemary Can Help
- Study Suggests That Eating Fish Can Reduce Cardiac Death
- You Won’t Believe This Creamy Pasta Recipe Is Vegan & Gluten Free Video
- Chocolate Smoothies – 3 Healthy Recipes Worth Giving A Try Video
- Protecting Your DNA And Profiting Too
- Beneficial Weeds You Must Know About
- These 8 Products Will Lighten Knees And Elbows Naturally
Nutrition Packed Foods to Eat All Day, Every Day
Although there is no true definition of what a ‘superfood’ really is, it’s often used to describe foods that are nutritionally dense, low in calories, and are natural and unprocessed while being packed with vitamins, minerals, phytonutrients, and antioxidants. Superfoods are thought by many to protect us from many of the chronic and killer diseases that plague Western society today: everything from cardiovascular disease to diabetes to cancer.
Since it’s believed that adding superfoods to your diet can give you a longer, illness free life, it only makes sense to eat them as often as possible. The list below is a terrific example of some easy to eat superfoods that you can incorporate into your diet very easily.
With more heart healthy omega-3 fatty acids than salmon, and more anti-inflammatory power than red wine, combined with half of the protein of chicken- nuts, especially almonds and walnuts, sound like a miracle food, but they merely grow on trees. All nuts are super beneficial in their own ways, so eating one ounce of nuts as a between meal snack makes perfect sense. You can also try some in your salads, chopped and added to your pancakes, or mix walnuts with some olive oil for a terrific marinade for grilled meats.