- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
- 15 Of The Most Common Nutrient Deficiencies Most Americans Have
- This One Spice Will Turn Your Bath Into A Super Detox Experience
How Often To Do Cleaning: A Handy Chart Infographic
It’s true that the process of cleaning the house isn’t very enjoyable. Admit it, on some days even washing your dishes and doing laundry seems like too big of a task. But what about other house chores? Thankfully, most of them don’t need to be done on a daily basis.
This leads us to another question: how often should you ideally clean different spaces around your house? Even if you already have your own personal cleaning schedule, it won’t hurt to take a look at the common consensus around those questions. And if you’re a young adult starting your independent life, well, you’ll probably want to print this infograpic.
Click on image to enlarge