- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Oolong Tea: Why You Need To Try It Infographic
You probably know that tea is one of the most popular drinks in the world. Its benefits for our health are numerous. Different kinds of tea have their own powers and can help with various health aspects.
Have you ever heard about Oolong tea? If you haven’t , it is the sort of tea which is only partially oxidized. That’s why it is somewhere between the green and black tea.
Oolong tea is no exception to the rule when it comes to tea health benefits. It’s known to help with weight loss, improve heart health, and a lot more, as shown in this infographic.
Click on image to enlarge