- 10 Super Easy Colon Cleansing Plans (#5 Is Mind Blowing!)
- What You Are NOT Being Told About Autism
- Top Foods That Cause Mucus Or Phlegm And Foods That Prevent It!
- One Type Of Water Can Help Your Skin More Than Any Other
- Pump Up Your Immune System With These Probiotic Foods!
- Save Your Heart, Reduce Signs Of Aging, And Have Tons Of Energy With This 1 Thing
- Cure Your Acne With Your Diet Video
Pesticides: Why They’re Dangerous And How To Avoid Them Infographic
Nowadays, pesticides are used everywhere. They can be found in agricultural fields, gardens, parks, and even forests. In fact, it’s exceptionally hard to find a place where they are not used. Most of us even have bug spray stored somewhere in the house.
It’s true that these substances are effective in killing harmful insects, weeds, rodents, and others. However, they can also be potentially dangerous to the environment, people, and animals.
Find out what pesticides really are, what they can do to your health, and how to avoid exposure to harmful products.
Click on image to enlarge