- An In-Depth Look At The Benefits Of Veganism Infographic
- Fruit And Aloe Vera Smoothie Elixir
- The Connection Between Your Height And Blood Clots In Veins
- Simple And Effective Trick To Stop Common Cold In Its Tracks Video
- Nutritional Yeast: The Ultimate Health-Booster Infographic
- San Diego Outbreak: The Reason Hepatitis A Spread
- What Does Walking Say About Heart Disease Incidence?
Pesticides: Why They’re Dangerous And How To Avoid Them Infographic
Nowadays, pesticides are used everywhere. They can be found in agricultural fields, gardens, parks, and even forests. In fact, it’s exceptionally hard to find a place where they are not used. Most of us even have bug spray stored somewhere in the house.
It’s true that these substances are effective in killing harmful insects, weeds, rodents, and others. However, they can also be potentially dangerous to the environment, people, and animals.
Find out what pesticides really are, what they can do to your health, and how to avoid exposure to harmful products.
Click on image to enlarge