- 10 Sweet Ways Honey Can Improve Your Life
- 10 Things Your Nurse Will Never Tell You
- How To Be Full Of Winter Spirit: 25 Fun Yet Healthy Things To Do
- Smart Ways To Avoid A Nasty Fall This Winter
- Want To Have Warm Feet Forever? Try This Amazing Trick!
- Top 5 Tips For Better Brain Health And Clearer Thinking Video
- 10 Everyday Mistakes Even Healthy People Make
Pesticides: Why They’re Dangerous And How To Avoid Them Infographic
Nowadays, pesticides are used everywhere. They can be found in agricultural fields, gardens, parks, and even forests. In fact, it’s exceptionally hard to find a place where they are not used. Most of us even have bug spray stored somewhere in the house.
It’s true that these substances are effective in killing harmful insects, weeds, rodents, and others. However, they can also be potentially dangerous to the environment, people, and animals.
Find out what pesticides really are, what they can do to your health, and how to avoid exposure to harmful products.
Click on image to enlarge