- The Beginner’s Guide To Zero Waste Living Video
- Your First Aid Kit – Herbal Essentials Infographic
- Looking Beautiful Without Makeup? Here Is How Video
- Roasted Beet Hummus – Is It Better Than The Original? Video
- Evening Habits That Are Ruining Your Sleep Video
- How Do You Treat A Bee Sting Naturally? Video
- 4 DIY Exfoliating Body Scrubs You Make At Home Video
Pesticides: Why They’re Dangerous And How To Avoid Them Infographic
Nowadays, pesticides are used everywhere. They can be found in agricultural fields, gardens, parks, and even forests. In fact, it’s exceptionally hard to find a place where they are not used. Most of us even have bug spray stored somewhere in the house.
It’s true that these substances are effective in killing harmful insects, weeds, rodents, and others. However, they can also be potentially dangerous to the environment, people, and animals.
Find out what pesticides really are, what they can do to your health, and how to avoid exposure to harmful products.
Click on image to enlarge