- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Protect Yourself from EMF Radiation with This One Herb
Rather than The Land of the Free, perhaps we should start calling America the nation with the most radiation. There seems to be nothing that Americans love more than a new toy, especially if it’s wireless! In doing so, however, we have lost all reason when it comes to radiation and the fact that everything electrical emits some form of radiation, especially those things which use radio waves (wireless technology) to operate them. It seems as if everyone no one is concerned about the effects of radiation, but rather, it seems like everyone is just waiting for the introduction of WiMAX, which has promised a whopping 3,000 square mile coverage from just one tower.
Scientists have known for the past 10 years at least that microwaves (RF) that come from cell phone towers and cell phones themselves actually damage human blood cells. Several animal studies show that cell phones put out enough radiation to cause DNA strands to break. One study done over a 6 year period showed that human blood, when exposed to cell phone radiation, had as much as a 300 percent increase in genetic damage that can translate into the formation of cancer. The International Agency for Research on Cancer released a statement in 2011 that the radiation from cell phones was quite possibly a human carcinogen.
Of course, no one likes to hear this. Everyone loves their cell phone and wireless internet. However, research shows that continued exposure to radiation include things such as:
- Memory problems
- Chronic headaches/migraines
- Digestive issues
- Chronic feelings of stress or anxiety
- Chronic fatigue
- Heart palpitations
Continue to Page 2