- Best Ways To Get Fit In 2018: Top 10 Fitness Trends Video
- How Many Grams Of Protein Do You Need? Infographic
- 3 Smoothie Recipes For Better Health And Detox Video
- Make Your Home Smell Like Sunshine With These Summertime Essential Oil Blends Infographic
- Quick Vegan Breakfast Ideas You Can Make In 5 Minutes Video
- Kombucha: Pros and Cons Of The New Popular Fermented Beverage Video
- The Secrets Of Culinary Oils Infographic
Put Easter Eggs To Use With This Delicious Avocado Egg Salad Recipe Video
When it comes to a healthy diet, egg salad isn’t the first thing that comes to your mind. Naturally, it’s getting a bit of a bad rap because of all the mayonnaise that can be found in abundance in most of the recipes. Full of bad fats and unwanted ingredients, mayo can hardly be considered a healthy ingredient. However, the egg salad itself is not the culprit.
To make your recipe healthier, you can substitute some of the mayo in your salad (or even all of it) with creamy avocado. Watch the video featured below to learn how to make an avocado egg salad in a couple of minutes!