- Longevity Vitamins: These Could Be Key To Lifetime of Health
- Why Eat Ancient Grains? Infographic
- Five Top Teas To Improve 5 Top Health Issues
- Herpes Virus Could Lead To Alzheimer's, Review Finds
- Cozy Yoga For The Winter Season Video
- Healthy Diet Ideas For A Sick Day And Natural Cold Remedies Video
- Baked Oatmeal Recipe With Cinnamon and Apple To Warm Up Your Winter Days Video
Put Easter Eggs To Use With This Delicious Avocado Egg Salad Recipe Video
When it comes to a healthy diet, egg salad isn’t the first thing that comes to your mind. Naturally, it’s getting a bit of a bad rap because of all the mayonnaise that can be found in abundance in most of the recipes. Full of bad fats and unwanted ingredients, mayo can hardly be considered a healthy ingredient. However, the egg salad itself is not the culprit.
To make your recipe healthier, you can substitute some of the mayo in your salad (or even all of it) with creamy avocado. Watch the video featured below to learn how to make an avocado egg salad in a couple of minutes!