- How Do You Treat A Bee Sting Naturally? Video
- 4 DIY Exfoliating Body Scrubs You Make At Home Video
- 3 Awesome Salad Recipes You Need To Try This Summer Video
- Simple Tips For Taking Better Care Of Your Hands Infographic
- Fascinating Facts About Mushrooms And Their Health Benefits Video
- Make Chemicals-Free Cleaning Supplies Using Essential Oils Infographic
- Homemade Face & Hair Masks And Scrubs For Summertime Video
Fats And Oils: Which To Eat And Which To Ditch Infographic
Fats have been accused of causing a multitude of health problems for years. Nutritionists and doctors alike advised their patients to stick to a low-fat diet in order to lose weight and stay healthy. Has it proven to be effective? Not completely, and here’s why.
While it’s true that some of them are really dangerous to your health and can lead to diseases, not all fats are inherently evil. In fact, healthy fats are very important to our well-being and can even prevent us from gaining unwanted pounds.
Find out which fats and oils are best for different uses and which ones you should get rid of right away.
Click on image to enlarge