- 10 Super Easy Colon Cleansing Plans (#5 Is Mind Blowing!)
- What You Are NOT Being Told About Autism
- Top Foods That Cause Mucus Or Phlegm And Foods That Prevent It!
- One Type Of Water Can Help Your Skin More Than Any Other
- Pump Up Your Immune System With These Probiotic Foods!
- Save Your Heart, Reduce Signs Of Aging, And Have Tons Of Energy With This 1 Thing
- Cure Your Acne With Your Diet Video
Fats And Oils: Which To Eat And Which To Ditch Infographic
Fats have been accused of causing a multitude of health problems for years. Nutritionists and doctors alike advised their patients to stick to a low-fat diet in order to lose weight and stay healthy. Has it proven to be effective? Not completely, and here’s why.
While it’s true that some of them are really dangerous to your health and can lead to diseases, not all fats are inherently evil. In fact, healthy fats are very important to our well-being and can even prevent us from gaining unwanted pounds.
Find out which fats and oils are best for different uses and which ones you should get rid of right away.
Click on image to enlarge