- 15 Super Foods That Will Keep Your Brain And Memory Razor Sharp
- 10 Sweet Ways Honey Can Improve Your Life
- 10 Things Your Nurse Will Never Tell You
- How To Be Full Of Winter Spirit: 25 Fun Yet Healthy Things To Do
- Smart Ways To Avoid A Nasty Fall This Winter
- Want To Have Warm Feet Forever? Try This Amazing Trick!
- Top 5 Tips For Better Brain Health And Clearer Thinking Video
Fats And Oils: Which To Eat And Which To Ditch Infographic
Fats have been accused of causing a multitude of health problems for years. Nutritionists and doctors alike advised their patients to stick to a low-fat diet in order to lose weight and stay healthy. Has it proven to be effective? Not completely, and here’s why.
While it’s true that some of them are really dangerous to your health and can lead to diseases, not all fats are inherently evil. In fact, healthy fats are very important to our well-being and can even prevent us from gaining unwanted pounds.
Find out which fats and oils are best for different uses and which ones you should get rid of right away.
Click on image to enlarge