- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Fats And Oils: Which To Eat And Which To Ditch Infographic
Fats have been accused of causing a multitude of health problems for years. Nutritionists and doctors alike advised their patients to stick to a low-fat diet in order to lose weight and stay healthy. Has it proven to be effective? Not completely, and here’s why.
While it’s true that some of them are really dangerous to your health and can lead to diseases, not all fats are inherently evil. In fact, healthy fats are very important to our well-being and can even prevent us from gaining unwanted pounds.
Find out which fats and oils are best for different uses and which ones you should get rid of right away.
Click on image to enlarge