- 7 Surprising Health Benefits Of Love
- Not Only Genetics Assure Fast Metabolism, But These 7 Things As Well
- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
Could This Natural Sweetener Be A Healthy Alternative To Refined Sugar? Infographic
As the dangers of a sugar-filled diet are becoming more and more obvious, we are looking for healthier sweet alternatives. Coconut palm sugar, or simply coconut sugar, is one of the natural sweeteners gaining popularity. It is produced by extracting the nectar from the coconut palm tree flower and has warm caramel coloring along with a sweet taste.
While it contains the same amount of carbohydrates and calories as regular sugar, it’s about 70-80 percent sucrose and only a few percent glucose and fructose, which makes it a healthier option for those who want to keep their fructose intake in balance.
Click on image to enlarge