- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Free Subscription To the Freshest Health News And Tips
Could This Natural Sweetener Be A Healthy Alternative To Refined Sugar? Infographic
As the dangers of a sugar-filled diet are becoming more and more obvious, we are looking for healthier sweet alternatives. Coconut palm sugar, or simply coconut sugar, is one of the natural sweeteners gaining popularity. It is produced by extracting the nectar from the coconut palm tree flower and has warm caramel coloring along with a sweet taste.
While it contains the same amount of carbohydrates and calories as regular sugar, it’s about 70-80 percent sucrose and only a few percent glucose and fructose, which makes it a healthier option for those who want to keep their fructose intake in balance.
Click on image to enlarge
Help Us Spread The Word!
Like Us On Facebook To Stay Updated!
I'm already a Naturalon fan, don't show this box again.