- The Best Dairy Free Creamy Salad Dressing Recipe Video
- Building Perfect Abs Without Getting Up From Your Sofa? Here Is How! Infographic
- How To Store Your Expensive Fruits And Veggies So You Eat More And Waste Less
- Even Your Tampon Isn’t Safe Anymore
- Make Healthy Hot Cocoa From Scratch Video
- How To Treat High Blood Pressure Naturally Infographic
- Want To Live To 100? Top Tips To Do Exactly That
Could This Natural Sweetener Be A Healthy Alternative To Refined Sugar? Infographic
As the dangers of a sugar-filled diet are becoming more and more obvious, we are looking for healthier sweet alternatives. Coconut palm sugar, or simply coconut sugar, is one of the natural sweeteners gaining popularity. It is produced by extracting the nectar from the coconut palm tree flower and has warm caramel coloring along with a sweet taste.
While it contains the same amount of carbohydrates and calories as regular sugar, it’s about 70-80 percent sucrose and only a few percent glucose and fructose, which makes it a healthier option for those who want to keep their fructose intake in balance.
Click on image to enlarge