- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Radish: 13 Facts To Say ‘Yes’ To This Vegetable! (And Bonus Recipe!)
Fermented Radishes Recipe
- 2 cups of water
- 1 ¼ teaspoon of sea salt or kosher salt
- 2 cups of freshly sliced radishes (cut ½ inch thick)
Bring two cups of water with salt to a boil, and remove from heat. Stir until salt dissolves, and pour a quarter of the brine (salt and water mixture) into a quart mason jar. Place sliced radishes into the jar, and cover with a quarter pint jar or fermenting lid. Pour in the rest of the brine until completely submerged. Place lid on the jar, and allow to sit at room temperature for 7 days. Store in refrigerator after opening.