- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Rainbow Colored Foods that Fight Cancer
For a delicious taste, strawberries are hard to beat. They also happen to be one of best cancer fighters around. Strawberries and raspberries are full of powerful antioxidants and other compounds that can keep cancers from spreading. Another well-known red food, tomatoes, is also connected to a lower risk of ovarian cancer. In one study that involved 15,000 women, those who ate just a half a cup of tomatoes four times per week had much lower risks of developing tumors on the ovaries by an almost unbelievable 50 percent. Another study also showed eating tomatoes were found to fight pancreatic cancer. It’s thought that this was due to its lycopene, which is found in tomatoes, red peppers, raspberries, and strawberries. Read more about tomatoes benefits.