- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Free Subscription To the Freshest Health News And Tips
A Rainbow On Your Plate: A Guide To Eating More Colorfully Infographic
By filling your plate with various produce of all possible colors, you can get the necessary nutrients for your health.
Ok, we all know that eating fruits and vegetables is important, right? But what does it have to do with color? The answer is, produce of each individual color tends to contain specific compounds and phytonutrients that can each benefit you in their own unique ways.
The infographic below gives you some information on different colors of the rainbow and their corresponding foods. Take a look!
Click on image to enlarge
Help Us Spread The Word!
Like Us On Facebook To Stay Updated!
I'm already a Naturalon fan, don't show this box again.