- 7 Surprising Health Benefits Of Love
- Not Only Genetics Assure Fast Metabolism, But These 7 Things As Well
- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
A Rainbow On Your Plate: A Guide To Eating More Colorfully Infographic
By filling your plate with various produce of all possible colors, you can get the necessary nutrients for your health.
Ok, we all know that eating fruits and vegetables is important, right? But what does it have to do with color? The answer is, produce of each individual color tends to contain specific compounds and phytonutrients that can each benefit you in their own unique ways.
The infographic below gives you some information on different colors of the rainbow and their corresponding foods. Take a look!
Click on image to enlarge