- 6 Things In Your Everyday Life That Are Dirtier Than A Toilet Seat Video
- Face Care: Do’s And Dont’s For Naturally Beautiful Skin
- 4 Tips To Make Sure You Are Getting The Most Value From Olive Oil
- DIY Natural Organic Make Up Ideas And Recipes Infographic
- Everything You Need To Know About Slow Cookers Video
- Radish: 13 Facts To Say ‘Yes’ To This Vegetable! (And Bonus Recipe!)
- 3 Super Nutrients For Healthier Hair (And The Foods Where You Can Get Them!)
A Rainbow On Your Plate: A Guide To Eating More Colorfully Infographic
By filling your plate with various produce of all possible colors, you can get the necessary nutrients for your health.
Ok, we all know that eating fruits and vegetables is important, right? But what does it have to do with color? The answer is, produce of each individual color tends to contain specific compounds and phytonutrients that can each benefit you in their own unique ways.
The infographic below gives you some information on different colors of the rainbow and their corresponding foods. Take a look!
Click on image to enlarge