- How To Kill The Parasites You Almost Certainly Have (No Matter How Clean You Are!)
- This Natural Diet Is The Credit To Health And Longevity Of Many Japanese People
- The Amazing Health Benefits Of Hugging!
- 7 Surprising Health Benefits Of Love
- Not Only Genetics Assure Fast Metabolism, But These 7 Things As Well
- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
Say NO To GMOs Infographic
GMOs are organisms that were genetically modified by the use of genetic engineering technologies. It involves mixing the DNA of different species to create organisms with new qualities not attainable through natural crossbreeding.
Plants grown using gene-altering science can have better resistance to insects or harsh weather conditions, as well as have a better taste and a longer lifespan. But are GMOs good for our health? The debate has been going for ages and isn’t going to end in the near future. Meanwhile, millions of people around the world continue to consume GMO-infused food without even knowing the possible consequences.
What is your opinion on this controversial topic? Write in the comments below.
Click on image to enlarge