- The Beginner’s Guide To Zero Waste Living Video
- Your First Aid Kit – Herbal Essentials Infographic
- Looking Beautiful Without Makeup? Here Is How Video
- Roasted Beet Hummus – Is It Better Than The Original? Video
- Evening Habits That Are Ruining Your Sleep Video
- How Do You Treat A Bee Sting Naturally? Video
- 4 DIY Exfoliating Body Scrubs You Make At Home Video
Say NO To GMOs Infographic
GMOs are organisms that were genetically modified by the use of genetic engineering technologies. It involves mixing the DNA of different species to create organisms with new qualities not attainable through natural crossbreeding.
Plants grown using gene-altering science can have better resistance to insects or harsh weather conditions, as well as have a better taste and a longer lifespan. But are GMOs good for our health? The debate has been going for ages and isn’t going to end in the near future. Meanwhile, millions of people around the world continue to consume GMO-infused food without even knowing the possible consequences.
What is your opinion on this controversial topic? Write in the comments below.
Click on image to enlarge