- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Say “No” To Negative Thoughts Infographic
How often do bad thoughts stop you from sleeping at night or working productively during the day?
Statistics shows that 70% of the thoughts an ordinary person has are negative. The thing is, 85% of the stuff we are nervous about has a positive or neutral outcome. Well, is this stuff still worth worrying about?
Here is an infographic that shows how negative thoughts influence our health, and how to avoid such a way of thinking.
Click on image to enlarge