- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Free Subscription To the Freshest Health News And Tips
Say “No” To Negative Thoughts Infographic
How often do bad thoughts stop you from sleeping at night or working productively during the day?
Statistics shows that 70% of the thoughts an ordinary person has are negative. The thing is, 85% of the stuff we are nervous about has a positive or neutral outcome. Well, is this stuff still worth worrying about?
Here is an infographic that shows how negative thoughts influence our health, and how to avoid such a way of thinking.
Click on image to enlarge
Help Us Spread The Word!
Like Us On Facebook To Stay Updated!
I'm already a Naturalon fan, don't show this box again.