- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
See What’s Inside Your Cup Of Coffee Video
Are you one of the people who prefers to begin their day with coffee? If so, how much do you know about the contents of your morning drink? For example, are you aware that water constitutes about 98 percent of an average cup of coffee? And the other two percent? Well, some of the major ingredients include include 2-ethylphenol, which is the pheromone emanated by cockroaches. Quite intriguing, isn’t it?
Watch the video below to find out what is actually lurking inside your morning coffee!
Did you like this video? Has it changed the way you see coffee? Write in the comment section.