- Not Only Genetics Assure Fast Metabolism, But These 7 Things As Well
- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
- 15 Of The Most Common Nutrient Deficiencies Most Americans Have
See What’s Inside Your Cup Of Coffee Video
Are you one of the people who prefers to begin their day with coffee? If so, how much do you know about the contents of your morning drink? For example, are you aware that water constitutes about 98 percent of an average cup of coffee? And the other two percent? Well, some of the major ingredients include include 2-ethylphenol, which is the pheromone emanated by cockroaches. Quite intriguing, isn’t it?
Watch the video below to find out what is actually lurking inside your morning coffee!
Did you like this video? Has it changed the way you see coffee? Write in the comment section.