- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
The Shocking Things Inside Your Home That are Making You Sick
4. Dust Mites
Most people who say that they are allergic to dust are actually allergic to what are called dust mites. These are microscopic creatures that love humidity and warm weather.
When they die, their little bodies collect in fabrics such as pillows, mattresses, couches, and sofas. If you or someone in your family has allergies outside seasonal allergies, they are most likely allergic to these tiny mites.
You can reduce these little bugs by washing all your linens in hot water frequently, getting rid of bedroom carpeting, and keeping the humidity of your home on the low side. Read also how to find bedbugs and gid rid of them.