- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
- Do You Have Gluten Sensitivity? 10 Common Symptoms
Why You Shouldn’t Sit Too Much Infographic
The modern era changed our lives in the most tremendous ways. The unprecedented advance of technology turned our lives upside down. As a result, the overwhelming majority of people spend most of their time sitting down.
The sedentary lifestyle became a default option for a modern person. We sit at work, at home and even while traveling by car, train or plane. Just think about how much time you spend sitting down throughout your day and try to imagine its impact on your health in the short and long run. Hint: this impact isn’t good at all.
The infographic below will help you understand the dangers of a sedentary lifestyle and what you can do about it.
Click on image to enlarge