- Not Only Genetics Assure Fast Metabolism, But These 7 Things As Well
- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
- 15 Of The Most Common Nutrient Deficiencies Most Americans Have
Simple Ways To Improve Your Posture Right Now Infographic
Posture can be described as the way your body is balanced while you walk, stand or sit. It all comes down to your knowledge and ability to position your body the right way. We may think our posture is all right, when in fact it isn’t. Over time, our muscles begin to work reflexively to keep our balance. Bad posture habits cause unevenly distributed stress and can lead to various health problems and pains.
Take a look at the infographic below to learn more about good and bad posture and what you can do to improve!
Click on image to enlarge