- 10 Super Relaxing and Cleansing Detox Bath Recipes (#5 is Luscious!)
- Top Tips On Maintaining Wellbeing Throughout The Winter
- Top Signs You Need To Do A Liver Detox (And Best Detox Foods List Included!)
- 10 Foods & 10 Ways You Can Efficiently Boost Your Metabolism
- 5 Natural Moisturizers You Can Use Instead Of Store-Bought Synthetics Video
- The Brain – How Can We Ensure Successful Aging?
- DIY Easy Warming Oil For Stiff Or Sore Joints And Muscles (Better Than Tiger Balm)
This Vitamin Might Be Way More Important Than You Think Infographic
Vitamin D is called “the sunshine vitamin” because it’s mostly made in our skin as a response to being exposed to sunlight. But this fat-soluble vitamin can also be attained through the diet. Vitamin D is essential for the absorption of calcium, as well as many other functions throughout the body, including our immune system. It plays an important role in the prevention of a wide range of diseases and is can affect around 2,000 genes in the human body.
But despite its undeniable importance, vitamin D remains one of the most overlooked vitamins in the game.
Click on image to enlarge