- Looking Beautiful Without Makeup? Here Is How Video
- Roasted Beet Hummus – Is It Better Than The Original? Video
- Evening Habits That Are Ruining Your Sleep Video
- How Do You Treat A Bee Sting Naturally? Video
- 4 DIY Exfoliating Body Scrubs You Make At Home Video
- 3 Awesome Salad Recipes You Need To Try This Summer Video
- Simple Tips For Taking Better Care Of Your Hands Infographic
This Vitamin Might Be Way More Important Than You Think Infographic
Vitamin D is called “the sunshine vitamin” because it’s mostly made in our skin as a response to being exposed to sunlight. But this fat-soluble vitamin can also be attained through the diet. Vitamin D is essential for the absorption of calcium, as well as many other functions throughout the body, including our immune system. It plays an important role in the prevention of a wide range of diseases and is can affect around 2,000 genes in the human body.
But despite its undeniable importance, vitamin D remains one of the most overlooked vitamins in the game.
Click on image to enlarge